Tropical Green Sheets – Vol. 2 Bonsai Book A Comprehensive Guide for People with Tropical Bonsai
- All New Trees Featuring Imports from Puerto Rico, Florida Natives and Urban Yamadori!
- All New Appendices Including Many “How To’s” to Help Save You Money!
- All New “Tips and Tidbits” Learned Along the Way Including Tips from Suthin Sukosolovisit, Boon Manakitivipart and Pedro Morales!
- A New Tropical Tree Gallery Featuring a Few Bonsai Clubs and Study Groups, A New Florida Artist, New Award Winning Trees, and a New Gallery Featuring Outstanding Specimen Trees!
- A Glossary of Common and Botanical Tree Names from Both Tropical Green Sheets I and Tropical Green Sheets II.
Most Care Sheets are at least 2 or 3 pages long and cover the following topics: Botanical Name, Common Name, Family, Zone, Origin, History, Species, Flower/Fruit, Repot Time, Soil Preference, pH, Fertilizer, Pruning, Training, Insect/Diseases, Propagation, Watering, Light, Seasonal Needs, Salt Tolerance, Suggested Styles, and any special Notes.