GS Plant Foods:
What plants will benefit from our Organic Fish and Seaweed Blend?– Anything that grows! Our highest quality blended Fish/Seaweed Fertilizer gives you the best of both of our top-selling products, bringing together the incredible benefits found in these two gardening favorites.
Part 1) Liquid Kelp brings your plants numerous benefits, including:
- Improves seed germination and increases root development.
- Increases bloom set and size of flowers and fruit.
- Increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants.
- Relieves stress in plants caused by extreme weather conditions.
- Increases plant vigor, and thus imparts a greater resistance to disease, insect attack, drought, and frost.
- Increases microorganisms in the soil that can fix nitrogen from the air.
- Increases mineral uptake from the soil and into the plant.
- Increases the storage life of fruits and vegetables by retarding the loss of protein, chlorophyll, and RNA.
- Retards the aging process in plants (senescence), thereby lengthening the production season.
- Many of the trace minerals contained in seaweed have important regulatory functions when applied to land plants, and in the animals and humans that consume the plants.
Part 2) Liquid Fish Provides the following benefits:
- Increases overall Plant Health
- Gives long lasting results with improvements in plant color, overall health and tremendous growth.
- Soil Health
- Soil qualities are improved for deeper rooting and better penetration of water and nutrients. Unproductive soil is can be rebuilt and replenished.
- Microbial Activity
- Promotes the growth of bacteria and other organisms as well as providing supplementary macro and micro nutrients.
Our all-natural fresh fish liquid fertilizer is a high quality organic product that gives excellent plant growth, rebuilds soil, and offers higher production yields.
GS Plant Foods’ Liquid Fish is produced using a unique enzymatic cold process that produces a hyper-active bio-stimulant different from anything else on the market today. It is made from an aquatic renewable raw material source that is both fresh and low in heavy metals.
Ingredients: Fish (hydrolyzed fish) and Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum Kelp) Organic Fish & Seaweed Blend Fertilizer (2-3-1)